Thursday, January 01, 2015

Disney World in Review - Christmas Party

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party


I wasn't originally planning on spending about an extra $70/per person to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP), but when in Rome...

The party officially started at 7:00 PM, but we were able to enter the park starting at 4:00 PM.  I think that we got there a bit after 5:30 PM.  Our first order of business was to find some chow, then we went on a few rides and searched out the characters that typically have long lines or are not typically out and about.

MVMCP also had free* hot chocolate and cookies (or apple juice and apple slices) throughout the park.  I made sure to take advantage of these treats as often as possible because I was on a mission to recoup my $70 entrance fee through gorging on cookies, hot chocolate and apple juice.  I think I did a pretty good job... Especially considering that I couldn't fall asleep until 3:30 AM because I had a gut-ache. Finally at 3:30 PM I puked in the bag for the ice bucket (that same bag that the maid never replaced).  Then I was able to sleep.  The best part was that I was able to show everyone my bag of puke the next morning. ;)

I think that we had fun at the Christmas Party.  We enjoyed the lighter crowds, the lines for the attractions weren't bad and we did our best to see as many of the characters as we could. I give the Christmas Party 4 out of 5 stars.

*Free with paid admission...

No comments: